Sanden Eco Plus 250 litre Stainless Steel Heat Pump System is a highly energy efficient replacement for your traditional electric storage hot water system. It absorbs heat from the air and transfers it to the heat water and store this in a mains pressure cylinder. This process saves energy , saves money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- STCs REBATES available ( Small-scale Technology Certificates ) 32 points @ STC value = discount to be claimed*
- FREE DELIVERY subject to site *INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED ( Quotation for installation can be arranged )
- Model: GAUS-250FQS- Stainless Steel -Tank Height: 1440mm Width: 625mm Depth: 630mm
- Heat Pump Height: 754mm Width: 828mm Depth: 281mm
- Warranty: 15 year on storage cylinder ( pro-rata ), 6 years on heat pump compressor. (*warranty conditions apply)
Sanden ECO Heat Pumps technology uses 0.84kw of energy to generate 4.99kw of heat , this is 80% less energy compared to traditional hot water systems. The stainless steel cylinder models GAUS-250FQS performs better than Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS)2. This reduces tank heat loss and ultimately saves you more money.There are 3 other tank sizes available 160, 300, 315 litres that could suite a variety of applications.
Delivery : All product lines are subject to availability and local stock holdings.Your selected branch will be in contact you to ensure delivery timelines are suitable to your needs.*(see terms & conditions)
PURCHASE & ORDER YOUR DELIVERY NOW WITH ONLY $55.OO DEPOSIT BALANCE ON COMPLETION OF SALEBuy now
Gold Package [delivered]