Sanden Eco Plus 315 litre Heat Pump System is a highly energy efficient replacement for your traditional electric hot water system. It absorbs heat from the air and transfers it to the heat water and store this in a mains pressure cylinder. This process saves energy, saves money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- STCs REBATES available ( Small-scale Technology Certificates ) 33 points @ STC value = discount to be claimed*
- *FREE DELIVERY subject to site *INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED ( Quotation for installation can be arranged )
- Model: GAUS-315FQS- Stainless Steel -Tank Height: 1760mm Width: 625mm Depth: 630mm
- Heat Pump Height: 754mm Width: 828mm Depth: 281mm
- Warranty: 15 year warranty ( pro- rata ) on the cylinder & 6 years of heat pump compressor. ( *warranty conditions apply )
Sanden ECO Heat Pumps technology uses 0.84kw of energy to generate 4.99kw of heat , this is 80% less energy compared to traditional hot water systems. The stainless steel cylinder models GAUS-315FQS performs better than Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS)2. This reduces tank heat loss and ultimately saves you more money.There are 3 other tank sizes available 160, 250, 300 litres that could suite a variety of applications.
Delivery: All product lines are subject to availability and local stock holdings. Your selected branch will be in contact to ensure delivery timelines are suitable to your needs
PURCHASE & ORDER YOUR DELIVERY NOW WITH ONLY $55.OO DEPOSIT BALANCE ON COMPLETION OF SALEBuy now
Heat-Pump Split-System, Heat Pump
Gold Package [delivered]